- Admission to all Under-Graduate Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2023-24 will be through CSAS(UG)-2023, based on the eligibility requirements stated in UG BOI-2023 and other rules as published by the University of Delhi on its website.
- Admission to all UG Programs of UoD will be done through this portal on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test- Under-Graduate 2023 (CUET (UG) – 2023).
- The Common Seat Allocation System (UG) 2023 includes:
APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
FILLING THE PREFRENCES FOR PROGRAMS AND COLLEGES
- There is one-time CSAS(UG)-2023 Application fee (non-refundable)
CSAS(UG)-2023 Application Fee
Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only)
Candidates applying for BFA will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 400.00 (non-refundable).
For applying to ECA and Sports supernumerary quota, there is an additional fee of Rs.100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
- The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the CSAS(UG)-2023 Application fee
- Candidates must check their dashboard, email, and admission website ( www.admission.uod.ac.in) for all communications, updates and schedules related to all the Phases of CSAS(UG)-2023.